Pediatric/Adult Occupational Therapist for Sinews Multilingual Therapy Institute private practice located in Madrid, Spain.
The purpose of this position is to provide quality occupational therapy services, including consultation, evaluation and ongoing treatment and education to the international and Spanish communities in Madrid, Spain. Services are provided in a family-centered, multidisciplinary model that includes coordination with other healthcare professionals.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution.
• Work permit in Spain or EU
• Experience assessing and treating Sensory Integration disorders
• Outpatient pediatric experience
• Native/high level of English both oral and written a MUST
• Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop a positive rapport with team members.
Location: Madrid, Spain
Schedule: Part-time (starting 2 afternoons/evenings minimum)
Additional Details: This position is a per requested need according to clinic volumes.